Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sweat (Lots of it!)


I went out dancing the day the theme was Sweat. I went with a few friends and my boyfriend. I wanted to do something a little more spontaneous than the photographs that I had been making. I was not sure what I was going to get, but I sure was excited to see! At one point, during the dancing, I saw a girl that was dancing on a riser bend forward, so I quickly pulled out my camera to take a photo. My friend, Nicole Shibata, was unaware of the girl in the background and simply made this face out of pure coincidence. I am convinced it was fate.

Also, check out this photo and Rafter's Sweat song on Asthmatic Kitty Records.

1 comment:

  1. yikes. i wonder what kind of face i would have made had i known what was lurking behind me.

    ReplyDelete

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved