Friday, November 30, 2007

"Dirty" up on Asthmatic Kitty


So, friday has rolled around again and I have a new photo up next to my favorite musician, Rafter. This photo was done very last minute. I had been distracted and until I finally realized that it was time for me to turn a new photograph in. eek! So many different ideas came into my mind for this weeks theme, but the main thought was always to do something that was gross. It has always been a goal for me to create photographs that are visually pleasing, but are made from things that most would not immediately think of as such. Kinda like one woman's trash is another woman's treasure. So, in turn, this is what came out.

Check out Rafter's song and my photo on the Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

xols

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved