Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"Fuzz" now up on Asthmatic Kitty


Hey Everyone,
So, I wrote before about my one a day project and the current one just went up on the Asthmatic Kitty Records site. This photo is themed "fuzz" and the word for the day was chosen by Rafter. I tried to think up ideas that made me think of the word fuzz. I thought of textures and sounds, so I looked all over my house and through my props and found two textures that I thought really represented fuzz and the flies made me feel like the sound that they make was a good representation of the sound. So, all in all a really fuzzy photo. I think that I was also inspired by all the Christmas decorations I have seen up in all the stores...although that does not remind me of fuzzy.

Go check out my photo and Rafter's corresponding song on Asthmatic Kitty Records!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved