Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Photo-a-day Project

Hello Hello!!!

So, I started working on a art project with my boyfriend, Rafter Roberts. We both felt like we were in need of some kind of project or inspiration to get us working on making new art. I had been wanting to make more photographs, but had a bad case of procrastination. In September we came up with the idea of making one art piece every day. For Rafter it was songs and for me it was photographs. Every day we would come up with a word for the day and base our art on that word. It turned out to be really fun and super successful at getting me to think creatively again and to just beat that really bad case of procrastination. I have been so happy with the outcome and would like to share the work that I have done.

My photographs have been featured with Rafter's songs on his record labels site, Asthmatic Kitty Records, for the past month. Every friday a new song and photo are unveiled until early next year!! As if that was not enough, I also have photographs accompanying his songs on several music blogs, which also are put out weekly. I will post all the photographs on my News page too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved