Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ringing in the new year





My fiance and I wanted to go dancing to ring in the new year. We have a lot to celebrate in 2009. Most importantly, our wedding. We wanted to go and celebrate and dance til we dropped. We went out all day new years eve and somehow I ended up at a fabric shop (I always end up at a fabric shop). I saw tulle fabric on sale and had to buy it. I decided that a few hours before it was time to go out for new years dancing I would make a dress for myself out of it and wear it out. Mind you I have never sewn anything. I only have a sewing machine cause my grandma bought me one last year because she thought I would like it. So, I taught myself how to sew...kinda:) So, there are a couple of photos of me in the dress and also some from the first sun rise of the year 2009 from the top of mount helix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved