Tuesday, January 20, 2009

End of year wrap up...finally!
































K, so I know that I have fallen...yet again...into my procrastination with this blog. I hate it when I do that! I have photo block? Is that something people say? I don't know, but I get it often. Mostly because I doubt myself and also because I am so anal about my photos and the elaborate productions that I cause myself that it is difficult to shoot anything. I also went on a few mini trips and a sweet vacation with a friend to the awesomeness that is Costa Rica. I go on a yearly trip with my friend, Jennifer Chaidez, and it is always awesome raddness! Thanks Jennifer!
So, here are some images.

New years resolution. Just do it! Whatever it is. Just DO SOMETHING! (I realize that it sounds like Nike commercials, but really it is so right and relevant for my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved