Friday, March 14, 2008

"Flight" on Asthmatic Kitty


So, I have been a procrastinator and have neglected my site. eek. sorry to the three people who read this:). Anyway, This weeks theme was given to me by my good friend, Jennifer Chaidez. Jennifer left to study abroad in Italy and before leaving she requested if she could give me the word of the day. She suggested "flight". Rafter and I thought it was a really good word to use and therefore it was done. I shot this photo on my 27th birthday, feb, 16, 2008. Rafter took me on a hot air balloon ride. Something I have always wanted to do. It was amazing and the best surprise anyone has EVER given me. Anyway, so I took this photo while on board. If you have never been on a hot air balloon...do it! I highly recommend it. Thanks again for the word Jennifer!

xols

Also, don't forget to go check out the photo and Rafter's song on the Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved