Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Extras and the End is near

So, the project that I have been working on with rafter is almost coming to an end. We have two more to go until it is over. I am so happy rafter and I decided to do the project and feel like we both succeeded in the goals that we set out for ourselves. This week I wanted to put out two of the photos that were never released. One of them was for "fruit" and the other for "sleepy". I am sure that you will be able to guess which one belongs to each title.



Fruit was made on the same day as Sleep. They both were really spur of the moment ideas /creations. Fruit was inspired by all the famous neo-classical fruit still life's. I wanted to make a simple photograph with that inspiration mixed with my style. I was happy with the outcome, but no so happy that it was never used. Rafter's song for fruit was featured on Stereogum, go check it out!



Sleep was made with props that I had just gotten that day and items I already had. The idea for this photo came to me in my sleep. I wanted to make a funny quirky photo of what the feeling of sleep is like for me when I have a lot on my mind. I think that this photo turned out super duper. It is one of my favorites for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved