Friday, March 14, 2008

Australia on Asthmatic Kitty!


So, I went on tour to Australia with my band, Still Flyin! It was amazing and totally rad. Our Australian record label, Lost and Lonesome, was so rad and everyone I met was super kind and generous. I spent most of my time in Melbourne, Australia...North Fitzroy to be exact. I walked a lot and took photos of the awesome graffiti art work and just of colors and shows and things that I thought were interesting. Since I was in Australia for two weeks I was unable to work on the photo project and so I sent a photo to Rafter from Australia of a nice composition for our project this week. It is fun to just be a tourist and get away from my usual perfectionism in the studio. Soon I will post some of my fav photos from the trip on the site.


Also, as always don't forget to go check out my photo and Rafter's song on the Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

1 comment:

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved