Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Train" on Asthmatic Kitty Records


This weeks theme hit me by surprise. Rafter told me that we were going to be working on a different word and just as I was about to do it, it was changed. Ah well. So, I had very little time to come up with a concept and although I feel like I did ok with such a difficult word, I wish I would have been able to brainstorm a little more.

The only associations that I had when I heard the word train were: tracks, sounds, tunnels and bright lights. So, I tried to make an abstract photo of what it feels like when the train is going through a tunnel. The result was ok, but I feel I could have done better.

Also, go check out Rafter's song and my corresponding photo on the Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

xols

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved