Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Magnetic" on Asthmatic Kitty


Week 16 has arrived!! I can't believe that it has been sixteen weeks of this project on Asthmatic Kitty. It is pretty rad! I am proud of myself and rafter for having made this project and stuck through it.

So, this weeks theme was Magnetic. I choose to make this photo of these fish that I had used for a previous photo shoot. They are toy fish that have little magnets on the mouth area so that they get attached to the fishing rod. So, I did use them because of the magnets, but it is not completely the only reason. I also had the idea that fish are so drawn to the fishing rods and bait...it is kinda magnetic. I wanted to make something that was just kinda pretty to look at...just wall art to have in your bathroom and look at while you are shaving.

Go check out Rafter's song and my corresponding photo at the Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved