Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Dust"on Asthmatic Kitty!


Last friday "Dust" went up on Asthmatic Kitty. This photo was inspired by my good friend, PJ Carlson. He came to visit me and I asked him if he could do me the honor of giving me the word for the day. He suggested dust and I immediately had so many ideas for it. None of the ideas I came up with were the ones I decided to use. Instead I made my photo based on the immediate associations PJ had with the word. He told me that when he heard the word it immediately reminded him of the book 1984 in which it describes a woman whose face had dust in all of its crevices. So, I made this for you, my friend (whom I hope to know for the rest of my life), PJ Carlson.:)
xols


Also, check out this photo and Rafter's Dust song on Asthmatic Kitty Records.

P.S. I LOVE this song by rafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved