Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Perfect Bathing Suit

So, I have recently added swimming to my extracurricular activities and am getting more and more serious about it. I invested in some really nice goggles and a swim cap, but have been hesitating to buy the bathing suit. Mostly, I think it is because I hate trying on bathing suits. The fluorescent lighting added to the cramped enclosed and claustrophobic four walls they call fitting rooms keep me from ever wanting to try one on. Alas, I know I must. ahh.

I saw this bathing suit at one of my favorite discount designer stores and loved it at first sight. Then, of course like any thrifty shopper I looked at the price tag and much to my surprise I found this...




story of my life :)
xols

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved