Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back on track
















Ahhh....I am home to my sunny happy land and it feels oh so good. I love going on trips and traveling, but there is no feeling like the one you get when you get home and lay down on your own bed. So, I went on tour with my fiance and it was awesome. Short and sweet. It was great to see kids out there dancing to his tunes. I shot some show shots, but i am not posting those today. I still have to go through my memory cards. blah. I wish i could telepathically send the images i see and make into my computer. that would save me a LOT of time. Let me know if you come up with that invention.
The following photos are taken either in santa barbara, san franscisco or merced, california.

xols

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved