Friday, December 14, 2007

Week 11 "Thunder" on Asthmatic Kitty


I shot two photos for this weeks theme. The first was going to be an homage to my sweet dog Thunder who ran away from home and then several months later I saw with a gang of dogs taking over a hill. He was an awesome dog and I will always remember him. I wanted to create something that would be perfect for him and all the memories I have, but I wanted it to be so perfect that I could not get myself to feel that the photo was good enough. I had to do another photo shoot because I could not figure how to make my photograph be the photo that my dog Thunder would have deserved. I instead decided to make something completely off and as far from all the memories I have of him. Simply because creating something that reminded me of him made me too sad. So, this photo is a silly photo made just to make me smile and to make Rafter laugh.

Also, go check out Rafter's song and my corresponding photo at the
Asthmatic Kitty Records site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved