Saturday, March 13, 2010

So many things










wow oh wow! seriously!! i have been the busiest bee ever and I am so happy! I had a trip to new york and that was something and then after terrible delays I finally made it home in time to leave again and then back to play some shows. So, I have been dedicating more and more time to my one-woman band Smile Now Cry Later. I play drums and I sing! It is super fun and I am enjoying it tons. I came back to my town and played a show in the San Diego Museum of Art and then my birthday party show and then did an interview for San Diego Citybeat Magazine and a new photo for that and then did another show a couple of days later...phew! so much! then i have been gearing up and getting ready for my husband and I to leave to SxSw and i did some fun photos for him and his new remix cd cover art and a new t-shirt! wow!! So much! i also shot some new photos of myself for my band today and am about to leave in a day to SxSw! how very busy and exciting.

I am hoping to shoot more for my band and for a new art idea I have in the works...stay tuned:)

my band myspace:
myspace.com/smilenowcrylaterband
my band site:
smilenowcrylaterband.wordpress.com

xoxoxLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved