Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting back on track

hellllllllllo dudes and dudettes, i have been missing in action on my blog....not good. ah well, my to do list is never ending over here, but excited to get back on track now that i have some free time. I have been working on photos for my upcoming show with Commune Wednesday's. I am very excited to take part in this event that occurs monthly in different venues around San Diego, CA. It is a group show of art, crafts and music all supported by the good folks at Commune Wednesdays. I am designing a limited edition flier and shirt for the event (which I am super duper excited about!) and I will be making a new series for the event. The show is August 26th at 9pm!

Also, I just wrote a music track for an upcoming MAC cosmetics web ad that will be airing very soon!!! How exciting!! You can hear me singy sing sing! Will post as soon as I see it up!

xols

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved