Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'






I was surprised with a birthday weekend in Las Vegas and was unable to keep up the love posts. I got to see the BEST Prince cover band, cirque de soleil, the view from the top of the Eiffel Tower as well as a water show, played black jack for the first time and won...then lost it all, attempted sky diving but got rained out, ate crepes as well as vegan red velvet cake (also for the first time). All in all, an awesome weekend and now I would like to finish those up and also take a moment to say thank you to my love, Rafter! My new birthday photo should be up around april because that is when I expect to have my final make over done by...cross my fingers!

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and fantastic weekend!
xols

2 comments:

  1. love this post. the first pic is effin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i thought it was too funny that they wanted to let you know that you had hair options. vegas always keeping it classy.

    ReplyDelete

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved