Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo Show!!

















Thanks so much to everyone who came out to support and to listen to some awesome tunes by my love, Rafter Roberts. The day started out hectic, but of course I had nothing to fear since I had my trusted friend to help me frame and hang the show. Thanks Jennifer!!! You are totally rad in every way:).

We had a nice shout out in the San Diego City Beat magazine and had a really good turn out. It felt great to see family, friends and new friends come in and support. The tunes from Rafter were awesome and the jams from Erik were super jams.

Thanks so much again!!

If you did not make it out to the opening make sure to make it out to the Whistle Stop to check it out during its run. It will be up until June 23!

xolizeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

©Lizeth Santos 2007-2008. All rights reserved